Paranormal Entity


If you dont want to sleep tonight, then this is for you

Opinion
No I did not mistype Paranormal Activity, Paranormal Entity is a real movie and even though it wasn't as popular as Paranormal Activity, it has all the same elements which made these types of movie's responsible for thousands of people's dry cleaning bills as they shit themselves while watching. I'm not a big fan of these types of movie's, but I did enjoy watching this to some extent with it being more 'scary' then its more popular brother Paranormal Activity. If moving sheets, falling crosses, slamming doors etc get you off, then give this a watch.

Storyline
Prepare to see the actual footage of the supernatural events leading to the 2008 "murder" of Samantha Finley. Released against the wishes of the authorities, this movie proves that nothing human caused Samantha's death and also the suicide of her mother and the arrest and suicide of her brother.

Trailer

Comments

  1. don't want to see any movies today, but i tell you this...

    open the door
    get on the floor
    everybody walk the dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really like that movie :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a double take when I saw the title, but I hope its a lot better than the original

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review, but i dont think i will watch it

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of your better posts imo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a good review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actual footage of paranormal events, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd take the time to look at the trailer but am I the only one who finds the majority of horror films boring? Classics like Scream are good and I liked 28 Days later but I'm still waiting to see the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't seen it yet, might watch it on netflix eventually

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm , i might check this out thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post! Looking forward to reading you next one

    ReplyDelete
  12. vary scurry
    http://robotmasters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Dumb Can You Be?

Devil